"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Lie To Me by Natasha Preston

L.O.V.E.
That's how I feel about Lie to Me.
Review over.
Hehe, just kidding.
Savannah ran away from home after a traumatic event happened, leaving everyone behind in her attempt to heal.
Kent had a girlfriend betray him when he was a teenager and is now jaded and basically a man whore.
His sister is her boss.
The two can't stand each other.
Until they can.
The romance in this was scorching hot and the tension was undeniable. I loved watching Savannah and Kent together so much so that I almost reread the book as soon as I finished.
Savannah was so fantastic and through out Lie To Me I wanted to hug her and tell her everything would be okay. You don't find out what she ran from until later but there's still something about her that just makes you want to be there for her.
At first I thought Kent was honestly really quite rude but then I ended up falling for him completely. He was so funny!! I was literally laughing out loud while reading!!
All the supporting characters were equally amazing and made me want to be a part of their world. Lie to Me is one of those reads that you end up begging to be turned into a movie or television show because you want to watch these characters come to life the way they have in your head.
You need to go add Lie To Me to the top of your TBR right now.
Go. Do it now.
Um, please and all that.

I'm giving lie to me 4/5 donuts!!





Buy Lie To Me Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate so if you'd like to buy a book with FREE SHIPPING and put some jing a ling in my pocket click HERE

1 comment: