"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines


Lately I haven't been posting many book reviews and that's because I've been in yet ANOTHER STINKING READING SLUMP.
I know, it hurts me too.
I was talking to my friend the other day and I was telling her how I thought the only way I could get out of my slump was to read a book that I wouldn't be able to put down. So obviously that means an Abbi Glines book. I've had Boys South of the Mason Dixon on my TBR for quite awhile now so I figured now was the time.
No surprise here, I loved it.
The book follows Dixie and Asher who have loved each other for years. When Dixie is 13 she realizes that she loves Asher but decides she'll never be more than his friend considering hes a couple years older than her and absolutely beautiful. Flash forward to Dixie's 15 birthday and Asher gives her her first kiss and thus begins their love story.
Asher is one of 5 Sutton boys and may I just say that he is so crush worthy it's sickening. I'm not surprised though because Abbi always writes incredible love interests.
Dixie is the girl next door, all american girl that all of the Sutton boys have a soft spot for. Flash forward again years later and Dixie is now dating Asher's brother Steele after he broke her heart and left town without a word to her.
Obviously Asher comes back to town and boy do things get interesting. Now I know what you're thinking - oh good another love triangle. BUT there is a twist to this book that I have NEVER read and boy did it make my jaw drop.
As usualy I'm a big fan of the supporting characters as well as our couple - like Dixie's mom and dad, they're so so wonderful.
I'm sure you saw this coming so there's no point in dragging it out...I definitely recommend this book ;)

Buy Boys South of the Mason Dixon Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I'm a Book Depository Affiliate soooo if you'd like to buy a book with FREE SHIPPING and put a little change in my pocket then click HERE

Listen to my playlist for Boys South of the Mason Dixon on Spotify by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment