"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Book Blogger TMI Tag


1. How old are you?
27.

2. What book are you reading?
Anti Goddess by Kendare Blake.

3. What are you wearing?
Tank and yoga pants. #basic

4. OTP?
Augustus & Hazel Grace fo ever <3

5. Blogger or Wordpress?
Blogger!

6. Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
I have a 2 year old son, this means dirt. Lots of dirt.

7. What is the last book you read?
Atheists Who Kneel and Pray by Tarryn Fisher?

8. What is the book that you're going to read next?
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson.
9. Ebooks - yes or no? 
I do enjoy an ebook every now and then.

10. Where do you prefer to read?
Anywhere I can. Seriously. Anywhere.

11. Who is the last person you tweeted?
KA Tucker.

12. Whose blog did you look at last?
The blog where I got these questions from :) Samantha's blog Spines and Covers

13. Who is your favorite blogger?
I've been following Just Another Bookish Blog the longest and I love it!!

14. Who is your favorite booktuber?
Heather from Bookables

15. What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
Cry. Laugh. Shake my head. Sigh.

16. Who is the last author you spoke to?
Um, Tess Wakefield I think?

17. Who is the last person you texted?
My friend Frankie.

18. Who is your all time favorite book character?
Augustus Waters <3

19. UK YA or US YA?
US YA.

20. What do you drink while reading?
Water...juice...pepsi.

21. If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
You bite your tongue. Or well...umm...whatever you would bite in the interwebs.

22. How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
I have like 4 bookshelves, now ask me if they're big. No they are not. I have books everywhere. Piles and piles.

23. If you had the choice to meet all of your favorite bloggers or all of your favorite authors who would you pick?
I love a lot of bloggers but if I could meet all of my favorite authors...shoot. I'd meet the authors.

24. Insta-love: yes or no?
Depends.
25. Favorite author?
Colleen Hoover and Abbi Glines!!

26. What is the number one book on your wishlist?
Turtles All The Way Down by John Green.

27. Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists? 
Female because I happen to be a female. BUT I don't always mind reading from a dude's perspective either. I'd prefer if I can get dual pov please.

28. What is the last song you listened to?
I had A Great Big World in my car but I don't remember which song was playing.

29. Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?
Positivity peeps.

30. Who are you going to tag?
Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment